- We like to travel
- Your pastime and hobby
- Differences in Education
- The Accidental Tourist
- Thousands of people spend their holidays travelling. They travel by trains, by buses, by sea, by air or in their own cars.
A lot of people travel in their own cars. Wonderful landscapes of our country attract lovers of nature. People travel not only to enjoy picturesque places, but also to see ancient monuments and other
- Hobby is a favourite occupation of a person in his free time. I have many friends. They are very different and they have different kinds of hobbies. One of my friends, for example, likes to knit very much. In the evening she sits on the sofa and knits a beautiful pullover or a sweater. She
- There are many differences and similarities in education in Greece and The United States of America today. The differences, which there are many of, are focused on the different ideas of what is important in our different countries. The similarities are basic in an education and to have a successful country which both do have
- Ukraine is one of the largest countries of eastern Europe. Ukraine occupies an area of 603,700 square kilometres. Its territory stretches for 893 kilometres from north to south and for 1,316 kilometres from east to west. It has state borders with Russia, Belarus and Moldova. It also borders on Poland, Czehia, Sloakia, Hungary and Romania.
- In what ways is Macon the Accidental Tourist?
The logo on the front of all Macon's travel guides is a picture of a winged armchair and Macon's wife Sarah believed that this was not only the logo for The Accidental Tourist books, but for Macon himself. Julian describes metaphor of the winged armchair as "while armchair
1 December 2014. Author: Criticism