- Multiplexing – Сustom Literature essay
- Wireless Protocols
- Voip – Сustom Literature essay
- About Parity Codes, History
- Sample essay topic, essay writing: Multiplexing - 491 words
Every computer has a port to connect a communication line or cable from a peripheral device. Computers have limited number of ports, so multiplexers are used. They combine signals from multiple terminals and put them all on a single communications line. This increases the efficiency of communication
- Sample essay topic, essay writing: Wireless Protocols - 1051 words
Wireless ProtocolsJason D. KnightAs with all data transmission technologies, protocols govern the manner in which information is transferred between stations. A protocol is simply an agreed upon standard that all parties use to ensure that different devices can communicate with each other. Wireless protocols can be
- Sample essay topic, essay writing: Voip - 1237 words
CONTENTS 1. Introduction: What is VoIP? 2. Circuit Switching 3. Packet Switching 4. Packet Switching in VoIP5.
Protocols 6. Setting up VoIP 7. Calling 8. Why was Internet telephony illegal? 9. VoIP limitations and solutions 10
VoIP - The Future 1. Introduction: What is VoIP? VoIP stands for 'V'oice
- Sample essay topic, essay writing: Divx - 731 words
DivX ;-) MPEG4 Hi-Res Video Codec 3.11alpha release - http://divx. ctw. cc --------------- What's new in 3.11alpha : - Only fixes the CPU slider issue in the Direct Show decoder.. thank to Maniakzi for this..What's new in 3.1alpha : - Now comes with a hacked version of
- Parity/Non-parity Parity check Early transmission codes had a serious problem in that a bit could be lost or gained in transmission because of an electrical or mechanical failure/ If the loss went undetected, the character received on the other end of the lime was incorrect.
To Prevent this from happening, a parity check system was developed.
9 January 2014. Author: Criticism